New Jersey News
Hallway flatulence leads to gun threat in New Jersey
TEANECK (WABC) -- A fight over flatulence landed a New Jersey man in trouble with the law.
Police in Teaneck arrested 72-year-old Daniel Collins Monday night after investigators say he pulled a gun on a neighbor in his apartment building.
That man had apparently passed gas in the vestibule, angering Collins.
Police say the two men had been involved in an ongoing dispute, and Collins admitted confronting the man after hearing him pass gas in front of his door. But he denied threatening him with a gun.
Collins was arrested after a police found the gun inside his apartment.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, new jersey news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer 57 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park 48 min ago
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 36 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32 43 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
7 min ago