New Jersey News
Paramus High School valedictorian killed while jogging
PARAMUS (WABC) -- A funeral service will be held on Tuesday for a runner from New Jersey who was killed by a truck driver who police believe was drunk.
Police say 20-year-old Gabrielle Reuveni was struck by a pickup while jogging Saturday near her family's vacation home in the Poconos.
She was Paramus High School's Valedictorian two years ago.
Police are awaiting the driver's toxicology results
He was arrested earlier this month on a weapons charge after allegedly threatening a woman with an ax.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, paramus, new jersey news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 20 min ago
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 41 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog 23 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 32 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen