New Jersey News
Paramus High School valedictorian killed while jogging
PARAMUS (WABC) -- A funeral service will be held on Tuesday for a runner from New Jersey who was killed by a truck driver who police believe was drunk.
Police say 20-year-old Gabrielle Reuveni was struck by a pickup while jogging Saturday near her family's vacation home in the Poconos.
She was Paramus High School's Valedictorian two years ago.
Police are awaiting the driver's toxicology results
He was arrested earlier this month on a weapons charge after allegedly threatening a woman with an ax.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, paramus, new jersey news
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos