New Jersey News
Funeral Wednesday for teen gunned down in Linden
LINDEN -- Mourners will gather Wednesday to remember the young New Jersey woman killed during an armed robbery weeks after she graduated from high school.
Services for Amber Wilson will take place at First Baptist Church in Linden.
Authorities said the 18-year-old cheerleader was walking from a Dunkin' Donuts in Linden with a friend when she was approached, shot and robbed on July 9.
No arrests have been made.
Wilson may have known her assailant because authorities said words were exchanged before the shooting.
Union County CrimeStoppers is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, linden, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 14 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident