New Jersey News
Boy's 911 call saves sister from Clifton pit bull attack
CLIFTON (WABC) -- A 9-year-old's quick thinking and fast actions helped to save his sister from an attacking pit bull in New Jersey.
The boy made a panicked distress call from his Clifton as his sister was getting mauled.
When police arrived, the dog charged at them, so they were forced to shoot and killed the dog.
The girl is hospitalized with bite wounds to her arms, legs and stomach.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, clifton, dog attack, new jersey news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos