New Jersey News
Boy's 911 call saves sister from Clifton pit bull attack
CLIFTON (WABC) -- A 9-year-old's quick thinking and fast actions helped to save his sister from an attacking pit bull in New Jersey.
The boy made a panicked distress call from his Clifton as his sister was getting mauled.
When police arrived, the dog charged at them, so they were forced to shoot and killed the dog.
The girl is hospitalized with bite wounds to her arms, legs and stomach.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, clifton, dog attack, new jersey news
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 48 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session 18 min ago
- MTA launches new apps for LIRR, Metro-North riders
- Crown Heights woman critical after hit and run 55 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 13 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam,...
13 min ago