New Jersey News
Boy's 911 call saves sister from Clifton pit bull attack
CLIFTON (WABC) -- A 9-year-old's quick thinking and fast actions helped to save his sister from an attacking pit bull in New Jersey.
The boy made a panicked distress call from his Clifton as his sister was getting mauled.
When police arrived, the dog charged at them, so they were forced to shoot and killed the dog.
The girl is hospitalized with bite wounds to her arms, legs and stomach.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, clifton, dog attack, new jersey news
- Guinness drops St. Patrick's Day parade sponsorship 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos