New Jersey News
New Jersey tanning mom loses artificial glow
NUTLEY, New Jersey (WABC) -- The New Jersey mom as the center of a tanning controversy has a new look that literally pales in comparison to her former self.
Patricia Krentcil gained notoriety earlier this year when her unnaturally dark tan made tabloid headlines after she allegedly brought her young daughter into a tanning booth.
But Krentcil accepted In Touch magazine's challenge to quit tanning for one month.
She says the lack of tanning made her feel "weird and pale."
Krentcil gave up both real and artificial tanning, but still used self-tanner.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, nutley, arrest, tanning, child endangerment, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos