New Jersey News
Prayer vigils held for Sikh temple victims
EDISON, N.J. -- Prayer vigils were held around New Jersey to mourn the six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee.
A prayer service followed by a candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night at the Gurudwara Sikh Sabha temple in Lawrenceville.
The Edison Hotel in Edison also hosted a prayer vigil, while another vigil was held at the Woodrow Wilson fountain on the campus of Princeton University.
A prayer service and candlelight vigil also took place Tuesday in Bridgewater.
Sikhs, members of interfaith groups and New Jersey residents of all backgrounds have been showing up to vigils and services to show their sympathy for the victims of Sunday's shootings.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, sikh temple shootings, new jersey news
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military 31 min ago
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class 35 min ago
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift 24 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while...
43 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos