New Jersey News
Prayer vigils held for Sikh temple victims
EDISON, N.J. -- Prayer vigils were held around New Jersey to mourn the six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee.
A prayer service followed by a candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night at the Gurudwara Sikh Sabha temple in Lawrenceville.
The Edison Hotel in Edison also hosted a prayer vigil, while another vigil was held at the Woodrow Wilson fountain on the campus of Princeton University.
A prayer service and candlelight vigil also took place Tuesday in Bridgewater.
Sikhs, members of interfaith groups and New Jersey residents of all backgrounds have been showing up to vigils and services to show their sympathy for the victims of Sunday's shootings.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, sikh temple shootings, new jersey news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma