New Jersey News
Prayer vigils held for Sikh temple victims
EDISON, N.J. -- Prayer vigils were held around New Jersey to mourn the six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee.
A prayer service followed by a candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night at the Gurudwara Sikh Sabha temple in Lawrenceville.
The Edison Hotel in Edison also hosted a prayer vigil, while another vigil was held at the Woodrow Wilson fountain on the campus of Princeton University.
A prayer service and candlelight vigil also took place Tuesday in Bridgewater.
Sikhs, members of interfaith groups and New Jersey residents of all backgrounds have been showing up to vigils and services to show their sympathy for the victims of Sunday's shootings.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, sikh temple shootings, new jersey news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 32 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial 43 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 10 min ago