New Jersey News
Prayer vigils held for Sikh temple victims
EDISON, N.J. -- Prayer vigils were held around New Jersey to mourn the six people at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee.
A prayer service followed by a candlelight vigil was held Wednesday night at the Gurudwara Sikh Sabha temple in Lawrenceville.
The Edison Hotel in Edison also hosted a prayer vigil, while another vigil was held at the Woodrow Wilson fountain on the campus of Princeton University.
A prayer service and candlelight vigil also took place Tuesday in Bridgewater.
Sikhs, members of interfaith groups and New Jersey residents of all backgrounds have been showing up to vigils and services to show their sympathy for the victims of Sunday's shootings.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, sikh temple shootings, new jersey news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion 34 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 9 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
38 min ago