New Jersey News
16-year-old Ridgewood boy found dead
RIDGEWOOD, N.J. (WABC) -- Ridgewood Police and the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office are investigating the death of a 16-year-old Ridgewood High School student.
Nick Campanello was found dead at a home in Ridgewood early Wednesday morning.
There was reportedly a party at the house. Police were called at 3:36 a.m.
Campanello was about to start his senior year of high school.
Friends and family gathered Wednesday night for a prayer service at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Ridgewood.
Grief counselors will be available at the high school on Thursday and Friday.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of his death.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, ridgewood, teen, new jersey news
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 11 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Oklahoma residents begin hard recovery after tornado
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured 32 min ago
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma