New Jersey News
16-year-old Ridgewood boy found dead
RIDGEWOOD, N.J. (WABC) -- Ridgewood Police and the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office are investigating the death of a 16-year-old Ridgewood High School student.
Nick Campanello was found dead at a home in Ridgewood early Wednesday morning.
There was reportedly a party at the house. Police were called at 3:36 a.m.
Campanello was about to start his senior year of high school.
Friends and family gathered Wednesday night for a prayer service at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Ridgewood.
Grief counselors will be available at the high school on Thursday and Friday.
The Medical Examiner will determine the cause of his death.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, ridgewood, teen, new jersey news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos