New Jersey News
Old Bridge Pathmark reopens after deadly shooting
OLD BRIDGE -- A New Jersey supermarket has reopened one week after an employee gunned down two co-workers before killing himself.
In a statement, the Old Bridge Pathmark says it is grateful for the community's outpouring of support and looks forward to serving residents.
Authorities said 18-year-old Cristina LoBrutto and 24-year-old Bryan Breen each died of a single gunshot while they worked the overnight shift last Friday.
Authorities said 23-year-old Terence Tyler then killed himself. Tyler was discharged from the Marines in 2010 after suffering from depression.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, old bridge, shooting, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
16 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos