New Jersey News
Missing Irvington siblings found safe
IRVINGTON (WABC) -- Police have found two siblings, a 7-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister, who went missing Tuesday.
The children had last been seen at their school, Thurgood Marshall School on Montgomery Avenue in Irvington, Tuesday afternoon.
They were identified as Rajae and Rajanique Covington-King.
Police believe there was initially a miscommunication between the school and the children's family.
Their aunt reported them missing just before 11 p.m.
The children live on Clinton Avenue.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, irvington, missing children, new jersey news
- South Plainfield High School on lockdown 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos 47 min ago
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 7 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 21 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years