New Jersey News
Missing Irvington siblings found safe
IRVINGTON (WABC) -- Police have found two siblings, a 7-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister, who went missing Tuesday.
The children had last been seen at their school, Thurgood Marshall School on Montgomery Avenue in Irvington, Tuesday afternoon.
They were identified as Rajae and Rajanique Covington-King.
Police believe there was initially a miscommunication between the school and the children's family.
Their aunt reported them missing just before 11 p.m.
The children live on Clinton Avenue.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, irvington, missing children, new jersey news
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire