New Jersey News
Another case of attempted luring in NJ
NEW MILFORD (WABC) -- There has been another case of attempted luring in New Jersey.
The incident took place in the parking lot of a Dunkin Donuts in New Milford on Saturday afternoon. A 12-year-old girl was waiting for her mother, who was inside the store, when a man approached her in the vehicle, and asked why she was alone and if she would go with him.
The girl ignored the man, and he fled. She then went inside the Dunkin Donuts to get her mother.
Police have released a sketch of the suspect. They say he also tried to lure away two other girls - one of them on Friday.
There have now been four attempted lurings in the area. Three of the four match the sketch they released yesterday. The other sketch matches the description of the suspect from Westwood.
New Milford police have added extra patrols and are making reverse 911 calls to warn residents.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new milford, bergen county, luring, new jersey news
- Newtown 911 calls released 5 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos