New Jersey News
Another case of attempted luring in NJ
NEW MILFORD (WABC) -- There has been another case of attempted luring in New Jersey.
The incident took place in the parking lot of a Dunkin Donuts in New Milford on Saturday afternoon. A 12-year-old girl was waiting for her mother, who was inside the store, when a man approached her in the vehicle, and asked why she was alone and if she would go with him.
The girl ignored the man, and he fled. She then went inside the Dunkin Donuts to get her mother.
Police have released a sketch of the suspect. They say he also tried to lure away two other girls - one of them on Friday.
There have now been four attempted lurings in the area. Three of the four match the sketch they released yesterday. The other sketch matches the description of the suspect from Westwood.
New Milford police have added extra patrols and are making reverse 911 calls to warn residents.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new milford, bergen county, luring, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 49 min ago
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 42 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act