New Jersey News
Hundreds say goodbye to Autumn Pasquale
GLASSBORO -- A priest is urging mourners to do good works to honor the slain New Jersey girl who police say was killed by two brothers.
Hundreds gathered Saturday in Glassboro for a wake and funeral for 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale.
Mourners hugged and cried during the service at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Glassboro. Monsignor Michael Mannion urged them to do good works in her memory. He asked them not only to wonder why Autumn died, but also ask why she lived.
Two brothers, ages 15 and 17, have been arrested in her death. Police say the younger teen lured Pasquale to his home under the guise of getting parts for her bicycle.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 19 min ago
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 16 min ago
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
56 min ago