New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Seaside Heights, NJ Aerial Video
SEASIDE HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Newscopter 7 goes out and about over the destruction caused by Sandy along the Jersey Shore.
A portion of the pier fell in the ocean. The rollercoaster is still standing, but is several feet in the water.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
new jersey news, seaside heights, jersey shore, hurricane, superstorm sandy, new jersey news
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house
- Photos: On World's Fair's 50th a new national... 10 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos