New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Seaside Heights, NJ Aerial Video
SEASIDE HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Newscopter 7 goes out and about over the destruction caused by Sandy along the Jersey Shore.
A portion of the pier fell in the ocean. The rollercoaster is still standing, but is several feet in the water.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
new jersey news, seaside heights, jersey shore, hurricane, superstorm sandy, new jersey news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013