New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Seaside Heights, NJ Aerial Video
SEASIDE HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Newscopter 7 goes out and about over the destruction caused by Sandy along the Jersey Shore.
A portion of the pier fell in the ocean. The rollercoaster is still standing, but is several feet in the water.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
new jersey news, seaside heights, jersey shore, hurricane, superstorm sandy, new jersey news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos