New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Seaside Heights, NJ Aerial Video
SEASIDE HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Newscopter 7 goes out and about over the destruction caused by Sandy along the Jersey Shore.
A portion of the pier fell in the ocean. The rollercoaster is still standing, but is several feet in the water.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
new jersey news, seaside heights, jersey shore, hurricane, superstorm sandy, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash