New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Bayhead, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BAYHEAD (WABC) -- The ocean breached across the peninsula in Bayhead.
The roads and all of the homes in its path have all been washed away.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, bayhead, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 7 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 20 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 17 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos