New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Bayhead, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BAYHEAD (WABC) -- The ocean breached across the peninsula in Bayhead.
The roads and all of the homes in its path have all been washed away.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, bayhead, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Newtown 911 calls released 47 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze' 41 min ago
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 15 min ago
- Woman charged with setting minivan fire, kids inside
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen... 53 min ago
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease 4 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links