New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Mantoloking, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
MANTOLOKING (WABC) -- Aftermath in Mantoloking, New Jersey where fires burned after the storm.
Many homes have been destroyed.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, mantoloking, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 9 min ago
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 50 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 49 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up 8 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
9 min ago
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast...
8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
5 min ago
Eyewitness News Links