New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Belmar, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BELMAR (WABC) -- Belmar, New Jersey was flooded by the ocean during Hurricane Sandy.
Many homes and businesses have been destroyed by Sandy's surge.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, belmar, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Americans on board missing Malaysia Airlines flight ID'd 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman 19 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing Malaysia...
11 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos