New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Belmar, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BELMAR (WABC) -- Belmar, New Jersey was flooded by the ocean during Hurricane Sandy.
Many homes and businesses have been destroyed by Sandy's surge.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, belmar, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos