New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Belmar, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BELMAR (WABC) -- Belmar, New Jersey was flooded by the ocean during Hurricane Sandy.
Many homes and businesses have been destroyed by Sandy's surge.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, belmar, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 12 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 23 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 4 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
12 min ago
Eyewitness News Links