New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Deal, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
DEAL (WABC) -- The ocean surged into Deal, New Jersey as Hurricane Sandy made landfall.
Many roads and homes in Deal have all been washed away.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, deal, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 55 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 9 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 26 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 42 min ago
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
9 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for...
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos