New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Deal, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
DEAL (WABC) -- The ocean surged into Deal, New Jersey as Hurricane Sandy made landfall.
Many roads and homes in Deal have all been washed away.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, deal, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies 40 min ago
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial 51 min ago
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 18 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links