New Jersey News
Trying to find hidden jewels in Bergen County
WYCKOFF, NJ (WABC) -- Tens of thousands of dollars of jewelry has been hidden throughout one county in New Jersey.
It's all part of a scavenger hunt with the clues posted online. The locations: 12 towns in the Bergen County area.
When someone finds the jewelry, they get to keep it!
Each piece goes in a bag to sit somewhere in the Bergen County area. Clues to find it are at devonfinejewelry.com.
This is the fourth year Devon Fine Jewelry has done conducted the hunt.
What's the fastest someone has cracked the code? A minute. The longest is just a half-hour.
Nancy Schuring is the mastermind behind this jewelry scavenger hunt, worth about 30-grand. Since she is giving it away, some think she's lost her mind. She doesn't care!
People document the whole hunt and post online as it is happening.
new jersey, bergen county, wyckoff, new jersey news, michelle charlesworth
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade 44 min ago
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
16 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos