New Jersey News
Westwood superintendent apologizes at school board meeting
WESTWOOD, N.J. (WABC) -- There was outrage at a school board meeting in New Jersey Thursday night.
It was aimed at that school superintendent who took a district-owned generator to power his home during the hurricane.
Westwood Superintendent Geoffrey Zoeller is also under investigation for taking a van to make an 80 mile roundtrip from his house in Boonton.
Zoeller spoke at the meeting and apologized for his actions.
There was no decision on whether he'll keep his job.
Governor Christie has said Zoeller used the schools' generator and van he should find a new one.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hurricane sandy, new jersey news
- FDNY rescues worker trapped in Queens trench 7 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
- Body found in lake where Conn. photographer went missing
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA