New Jersey News
Police cars collide in Newark
NEWARK (WABC) -- Two Newark police officers suffered minor injuries when their vehicles collided on Monday.
The officers were responding to the scene of a homicide at South 19th and Springfield Ave in Newark when the vehicles crashed into each other.
The accident happened right before noon on Monday.
Officials said the officers were not seriously injured in the crash, but offered no further details.
Investigators are still trying to determine what led to the accident.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, newark, police officer injured, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos