New Jersey News
Images released of armed New Jersey bank robber
NEWARK -- The FBI is seeking an armed bank robber who struck at a northern New Jersey bank earlier this week.
In surveillance photos, the man is seen pointing a semi-automatic weapon inside a TD Bank on Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange.
The robbery occurred Monday at about 1:15 p.m.
The FBI says the man entered the bank and pointed the gun at a teller and ordered that money be put into a blue canvas bag. He then left the bank and was seen walking north.
The man is described as about 5-foot-10 and 210 pounds, with a large build and salt-and-pepper hair and goatee. He wore a baseball hat, sunglasses, a dark sweater, blue jeans and dark shoes.
The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying the man.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, bank robbery, west orange, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 45 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos