New Jersey News
Wayne family left homeless after Christmas fire
WAYNE (WABC) -- A family in New Jersey was left homeless on Christmas after their house was destroyed by fire.
Flames erupted at around 6 p.m. Tuesday at a home on Beachwood Drive in Wayne.
Firefighters also heard explosions coming from the back of the house, which were the result of propane cylinders blowing up.
Nobody was home at the time, and no one was hurt.
There is no word yet on what caused the fire.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, wayne, fire, new jersey news
- Search continues for Malaysia Airlines plane 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search continues for Malaysia Airlines plane
16 min ago