New Jersey News
Wayne family left homeless after Christmas fire
WAYNE (WABC) -- A family in New Jersey was left homeless on Christmas after their house was destroyed by fire.
Flames erupted at around 6 p.m. Tuesday at a home on Beachwood Drive in Wayne.
Firefighters also heard explosions coming from the back of the house, which were the result of propane cylinders blowing up.
Nobody was home at the time, and no one was hurt.
There is no word yet on what caused the fire.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, wayne, fire, new jersey news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013