New Jersey News
Turnpike reopens after earlier fatal accident
MOUNT LAUREL (WABC) -- Three fatalities have been reported in a crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in the southern part of the state Thursday.
The crash happened between exits 4 and 5 in Mount Laurel in Burlington County just after 10 a.m.
There were up to four vehicles involved, including two tractor trailer and two passenger vehicles.
The southbound lanes were closed for several hours before being re-opened for the afternoon rush.
Southbound NJ Turnpike traffic was being diverted off the roadway at Interchange 7A.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey turnpike, accident, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 16 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 40 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
2 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
16 min ago