New Jersey News
Turnpike reopens after earlier fatal accident
MOUNT LAUREL (WABC) -- Three fatalities have been reported in a crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in the southern part of the state Thursday.
The crash happened between exits 4 and 5 in Mount Laurel in Burlington County just after 10 a.m.
There were up to four vehicles involved, including two tractor trailer and two passenger vehicles.
The southbound lanes were closed for several hours before being re-opened for the afternoon rush.
Southbound NJ Turnpike traffic was being diverted off the roadway at Interchange 7A.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey turnpike, accident, new jersey news
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 25 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos