New Jersey News
Ambulance crashes leaving scene of deadly fire
STILLWATER (WABC) -- An ambulance crashed into a pole while rushing a patient from a fatal fire in New Jersey early Tuesdsay.
The ambulance careened into a pole on Stillwater Road, near Fredon Road, in Stillwater.
The emergency vehicle was transporting a person pulled from the fire to a nearby landing zone for a medivac helicopter.
The 68-year-old victim was transferred from the crashed ambulance to another ambulance and taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
One person died in the fire, in a house on Potters Road, that broke out shortly after 4:30 a.m.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, fire, deadly fire, accident, new jersey news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 55 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam 21 min ago
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 22 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day...
18 min ago
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
55 min ago
- Man who took video explains high school fued
13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos