New Jersey News
Gas leak forces evacuation of New Jersey school
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- An elementary school in New Jersey was evacuated due a gas leak Tuesday morning.
All pre-kindergarten students of the Wallace School in Hoboken were taken to a nearby senior citizen center, while the other students went to Hoboken High School.
Parents can pick up their children at both locations.
Any remaining students will return to Wallace at the end of the day and be dismissed from the playground.
All after-school activities were canceled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, school evacuation, new jersey news
- Fire tears through Carlstadt post office 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire 7 min ago
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
33 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos