New Jersey News
Gas leak forces evacuation of New Jersey school
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- An elementary school in New Jersey was evacuated due a gas leak Tuesday morning.
All pre-kindergarten students of the Wallace School in Hoboken were taken to a nearby senior citizen center, while the other students went to Hoboken High School.
Parents can pick up their children at both locations.
Any remaining students will return to Wallace at the end of the day and be dismissed from the playground.
All after-school activities were canceled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, school evacuation, new jersey news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos