New Jersey News
Airline worker hurt in accident at Newark Airport
NEWARK -- Authorities say an airline worker has been seriously injured in an accident at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Spokesman Ron Marsico tells The Record (http://bit.ly/WggiAy) that a United Airlines employee was pinned between a luggage cart and a food service truck around 9:20 a.m. Sunday.
But it's not clear how the accident occurred.
Marsico said the worker, whose name was not disclosed, was being treated at a hospital for "serious injuries." But further details about his condition were not immediately available.
No other injuries were reported in the incident, which remains under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, newark, accident, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos