New Jersey News
Body found in search for missing woman
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. (WABC) -- A body found at around 5 p.m. in the Delaware and Raritan Canal is believed to be missing bartender Sarah Majoras.
A medical examiner will confirm the identity of the body, but Majoras' family has been notified.
A fur-trimmed boot was found in the canal earlier Wednesday and confirmed to be hers by her family.
The 39-year-old was last seen Saturday morning on surveillance video crossing the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge after a shift at the New Hope bar where she worked. The search had focused on the canal.
Officials say it doesn't appear foul play is involved.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Much Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub 48 min ago
- Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half Marathon 6 min ago
- Suspect tries to abduct 11-year old boy in Queens 16 min ago
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014