New Jersey News
Body found in search for missing woman
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. (WABC) -- A body found at around 5 p.m. in the Delaware and Raritan Canal is believed to be missing bartender Sarah Majoras.
A medical examiner will confirm the identity of the body, but Majoras' family has been notified.
A fur-trimmed boot was found in the canal earlier Wednesday and confirmed to be hers by her family.
The 39-year-old was last seen Saturday morning on surveillance video crossing the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge after a shift at the New Hope bar where she worked. The search had focused on the canal.
Officials say it doesn't appear foul play is involved.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead 12 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
12 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
23 min ago