New Jersey News
Body found in search for missing woman
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. (WABC) -- A body found at around 5 p.m. in the Delaware and Raritan Canal is believed to be missing bartender Sarah Majoras.
A medical examiner will confirm the identity of the body, but Majoras' family has been notified.
A fur-trimmed boot was found in the canal earlier Wednesday and confirmed to be hers by her family.
The 39-year-old was last seen Saturday morning on surveillance video crossing the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge after a shift at the New Hope bar where she worked. The search had focused on the canal.
Officials say it doesn't appear foul play is involved.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- FDNY rescues worker trapped in Queens trench 18 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square 48 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
- Body found in lake where Conn. photographer went missing
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
48 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
33 min ago