New Jersey News
Several boats catch fire in Weehawken marina
WEEHAWKEN (WABC) -- As many as three boats were burning in the waters off Weehawken, New Jersey, early Monday.
The boats are docked in Lincoln Harbor on Harbor Boulevard.
No injuries were immediately reported.
The fire created a heavy smoke condition that could be seen from Manhattan.
A witness says a tarp over one of the boats boat started smoking, then caught fire and spread.
LINK: PHOTOS FROM THE SCENE
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, weehawken, fire, new jersey news
- Missing plane may have turned back 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Spring forward: Clocks turned ahead one hour
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong 36 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Missing plane may have turned back
15 min ago