New Jersey News
Several boats catch fire in Weehawken marina
WEEHAWKEN (WABC) -- As many as three boats were burning in the waters off Weehawken, New Jersey, early Monday.
The boats are docked in Lincoln Harbor on Harbor Boulevard.
No injuries were immediately reported.
The fire created a heavy smoke condition that could be seen from Manhattan.
A witness says a tarp over one of the boats boat started smoking, then caught fire and spread.
LINK: PHOTOS FROM THE SCENE
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, weehawken, fire, new jersey news
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'