New Jersey News
Boats catch fire at Long Branch marina
LONG BRANCH, N.J. (WABC) -- At least six boats went up in flames early Thursday morning at a marina in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Investigators believe the fire was sparked by an explosion in one of the boats.
It happened just after 4 a.m. at the Marina Bay Marina, near the Shrewsbury River.
Three of the boats have already sunk.
Firefighters have now managed to get the upper hand on the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, long branch, fire, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 2 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 53 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
15 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
2 min ago