New Jersey News
Boats catch fire at Long Branch marina
LONG BRANCH, N.J. (WABC) -- At least six boats went up in flames early Thursday morning at a marina in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Investigators believe the fire was sparked by an explosion in one of the boats.
It happened just after 4 a.m. at the Marina Bay Marina, near the Shrewsbury River.
Three of the boats have already sunk.
Firefighters have now managed to get the upper hand on the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, long branch, fire, new jersey news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos