New Jersey News
Boats catch fire at Long Branch marina
LONG BRANCH, N.J. (WABC) -- At least six boats went up in flames early Thursday morning at a marina in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Investigators believe the fire was sparked by an explosion in one of the boats.
It happened just after 4 a.m. at the Marina Bay Marina, near the Shrewsbury River.
Three of the boats have already sunk.
Firefighters have now managed to get the upper hand on the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, long branch, fire, new jersey news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 40 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 51 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos