New Jersey News
Boats catch fire at Long Branch marina
LONG BRANCH, N.J. (WABC) -- At least six boats went up in flames early Thursday morning at a marina in Long Branch, New Jersey.
Investigators believe the fire was sparked by an explosion in one of the boats.
It happened just after 4 a.m. at the Marina Bay Marina, near the Shrewsbury River.
Three of the boats have already sunk.
Firefighters have now managed to get the upper hand on the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, long branch, fire, new jersey news
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots! 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case 11 min ago
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line 43 min ago
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
45 min ago