New Jersey News
New Jersey man charged with manslaughter in FedEx driver's death
WOODBRIDGE (WABC) -- A 72-year-old man has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a FedEx delivery man last week.
James Cunningham of Woodbridge was charged after the February 22nd accident where 43-year-old William Convery of South Bround Brook died.
The investigation determined Mr. Convery had parked his FedEx truck and was standing outside the rear of the vehicle when he and the truck were struck at 9:33 in a residential neighborhood near Merrill Park. He died on the scene.
Cunningham, who also was injured in the crash, remains hospitalized at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center in New Brunswick.
He's being held on $250,000 bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, woodbridge, accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 35 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 46 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos