New Jersey News
Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.
The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.
About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.
They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Six more were being treated at the scene.
Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- At least 2 dead, 64 hurt in East Harlem explosion 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Metro-North service restored after East Harlem explosion 36 min ago
- Survivors describe explosion in East Harlem 4 min ago
- Before East Harlem Explosion, resident remembers gas smell 11 min ago
- Video: 2 killed in East Harlem explosion 7 min ago
- Video: East Harlem Explosion on social media 7 min ago
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
10 min ago
- Missing Malaysian plane's last...
41 min ago