New Jersey News
Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.
The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.
About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.
They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Six more were being treated at the scene.
Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House 4 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees