New Jersey News
Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.
The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.
About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.
They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Six more were being treated at the scene.
Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos