New Jersey News
Roaches invade Greyhound bus to New York City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- A bus ride from Atlantic City to New York City has the makings of a horror movie as the passengers reported an invasion of roaches.
A caller tells Eyewitness News that 15 minutes into their journey to New York City on Friday afternoon, roaches started coming out of the vents inside the bus.
They were crawling on seats, up the windows, on the side panels, even onto the passengers, the caller said.
Our assignment editor could hear people in the background screaming and yelling about roaches being in their hair and on their backs.
Greyhound issued a statement say the 48 passengers on the bus were being moved to a new bus for the rest of their journey.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and our team will be transporting the first bus back to our garage to investigate the situation and determine its cause," Greyhound said.
new jersey, atlantic city, new york city, bus, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box 46 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act