New Jersey News
Roaches invade Greyhound bus to New York City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- A bus ride from Atlantic City to New York City has the makings of a horror movie as the passengers reported an invasion of roaches.
A caller tells Eyewitness News that 15 minutes into their journey to New York City on Friday afternoon, roaches started coming out of the vents inside the bus.
They were crawling on seats, up the windows, on the side panels, even onto the passengers, the caller said.
Our assignment editor could hear people in the background screaming and yelling about roaches being in their hair and on their backs.
Greyhound issued a statement say the 48 passengers on the bus were being moved to a new bus for the rest of their journey.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and our team will be transporting the first bus back to our garage to investigate the situation and determine its cause," Greyhound said.
new jersey, atlantic city, new york city, bus, new jersey news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 14 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 39 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos