New Jersey News
Roaches invade Greyhound bus to New York City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- A bus ride from Atlantic City to New York City has the makings of a horror movie as the passengers reported an invasion of roaches.
A caller tells Eyewitness News that 15 minutes into their journey to New York City on Friday afternoon, roaches started coming out of the vents inside the bus.
They were crawling on seats, up the windows, on the side panels, even onto the passengers, the caller said.
Our assignment editor could hear people in the background screaming and yelling about roaches being in their hair and on their backs.
Greyhound issued a statement say the 48 passengers on the bus were being moved to a new bus for the rest of their journey.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and our team will be transporting the first bus back to our garage to investigate the situation and determine its cause," Greyhound said.
new jersey, atlantic city, new york city, bus, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
3 min ago