New Jersey News
Roaches invade Greyhound bus to New York City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- A bus ride from Atlantic City to New York City has the makings of a horror movie as the passengers reported an invasion of roaches.
A caller tells Eyewitness News that 15 minutes into their journey to New York City on Friday afternoon, roaches started coming out of the vents inside the bus.
They were crawling on seats, up the windows, on the side panels, even onto the passengers, the caller said.
Our assignment editor could hear people in the background screaming and yelling about roaches being in their hair and on their backs.
Greyhound issued a statement say the 48 passengers on the bus were being moved to a new bus for the rest of their journey.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and our team will be transporting the first bus back to our garage to investigate the situation and determine its cause," Greyhound said.
new jersey, atlantic city, new york city, bus, new jersey news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
3 min ago