New Jersey News
NJ Transit cross-honoring as storm winds down
RAMSEY, N.J. (WABC) -- A late winter storm is leaving behind rain, ice and snow on the day before spring in New Jersey.
Snow mainly fell in Sussex, Morris, Warren and Somerset counties.
Major highways have been plowed. However, motorists are urged to use caution for icy spots and to completely clear cars before travelling.
Some schools have delayed opening.
Most of the state received rain.
Still, New Jersey Transit is cross honoring tickets to ease the commute through Tuesday.
new jersey, snow, snow storm, new jersey news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos