New Jersey News
NJ Transit cross-honoring as storm winds down
RAMSEY, N.J. (WABC) -- A late winter storm is leaving behind rain, ice and snow on the day before spring in New Jersey.
Snow mainly fell in Sussex, Morris, Warren and Somerset counties.
Major highways have been plowed. However, motorists are urged to use caution for icy spots and to completely clear cars before travelling.
Some schools have delayed opening.
Most of the state received rain.
Still, New Jersey Transit is cross honoring tickets to ease the commute through Tuesday.
new jersey, snow, snow storm, new jersey news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 51 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 18 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos