New Jersey News
NJ Transit cross-honoring as storm winds down
RAMSEY, N.J. (WABC) -- A late winter storm is leaving behind rain, ice and snow on the day before spring in New Jersey.
Snow mainly fell in Sussex, Morris, Warren and Somerset counties.
Major highways have been plowed. However, motorists are urged to use caution for icy spots and to completely clear cars before travelling.
Some schools have delayed opening.
Most of the state received rain.
Still, New Jersey Transit is cross honoring tickets to ease the commute through Tuesday.
new jersey, snow, snow storm, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 35 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 6 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 8 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 47 min ago
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice 39 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
6 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos