New Jersey News
Teen shot in Jersey City; 3 suspects on the loose
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are looking for three suspects believed to be connected to the shooting of a teenager.
Authorities say the 18-year-old boy was shot twice, once in the buttocks and once in the thigh, in the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Lembeck Avenue in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
Police are scouring the area for the three suspects, also believed to be young teenagers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
new jersey, jersey city, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach 17 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 36 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil Robertson's hiatus 43 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
3 min ago