New Jersey News
Watch live as Seaside Heights rebuilds from Hurricane Sandy
SEASIDE HEIGHTS (WABC) -- You can watch the rebuilding of the Jersey Shore at Seaside Heights from your computer.
EarthCam has teamed up with Seaside Realty to deliver live views from their webcam located right on the Seaside Heights boardwalk.
Viewers all over the world will be able to stay up-to-date on the progress.
The Casino Pier in hard-hit Seaside Heights, where a roller coaster was pitched into the ocean, won't be open by the start of the summer season, but officials said the water park and go-cart course in Seaside will be operating by Memorial Day.
Visit EarthCam's Seaside Heights camera and watch live as the boardwalk is reconstructed at http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newjersey/seasideheights.
new jersey, seaside heights, superstorm sandy, new jersey news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases