New Jersey News
Mother charged in death of infant son
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- New Jersey prosecutors are charging a Prospect Park mother in the death of her 4-month-old son.
Investigators say 21-year-old Karen Stewart assaulted the infant because he wouldn't stop crying.
She's charged with aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Autopsy results are pending and more charges could be added.
new jersey, baby, child killed, child death, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees