New Jersey News
Mother charged in death of infant son
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- New Jersey prosecutors are charging a Prospect Park mother in the death of her 4-month-old son.
Investigators say 21-year-old Karen Stewart assaulted the infant because he wouldn't stop crying.
She's charged with aggravated assault and endangering the welfare of a child.
Autopsy results are pending and more charges could be added.
new jersey, baby, child killed, child death, new jersey news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 26 min ago
- Water main eyed in East Harlem gas explosion 9 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Roof blows off Mount Olive Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Haverstraw condo complex evacuated due to gas leak 53 min ago
- Major delays on NJ Transit after Newark tanker explosion 22 min ago
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas