New Jersey News
Couple found dead inside Revel hotel room in Atlantic City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- Authorities say the bodies of a man and a woman have been found in a hotel room at an Atlantic City casino resort.
Authorities tell KYW-TV that the bodies of a 56-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman were discovered by a housekeeper Sunday afternoon at Revel. Autopsies were conducted Sunday night.
Police say the cause of their deaths will be released when the investigation is finished. They are asking for anyone with information about the deaths to contact police.
Revel, the city's newest casino, opened a year ago. It has since filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
new jersey, atlantic city, body found, new jersey news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97