New Jersey News
Christie designates April as 'Donate Life' Month
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie is raising awareness about the life-saving importance of organ donation.
He's designated April as "Donate Life" month in New Jersey.
Governor Christie is a registered donor himself, and anyone can sign up to be one, regardless of age or medical history.
Health officials say the need for organ transplants and a shortage of donors affects people of all ethnic backgrounds.
For more information please visit:
new jersey, chris christie, new jersey news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 36 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos