New Jersey News
2 Paterson girls accused of making video threats
PATERSON -- Two girls in northern New Jersey are accused of posting a video online threatening to kill their seventh-grade classmates.
Officials say the girls have been removed from Paterson's School 27 while police investigate the allegations.
No one was injured.
School district spokeswoman Terry Corallo issued a statement saying officials learned of the video on Wednesday. Corallo says the video has been removed from YouTube and the students were taken out of school.
Paterson Police Capt. Heriberto Rodriguez tells The Record newspaper (http://bit.ly/ZMbbgd ) the case is under investigation. He declined to answer questions.
new jersey, paterson, school threat, new jersey news
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'