New Jersey News
Police search for gunman in Bloomfield murder
BLOOMFIELD (WABC) -- Police are investigating the murder of a man found shot to death in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
At around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting on Beardsley Avenue.
Officers found a 24-year old man with an apparent gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The shooting is being investigated by the the Essex County Prosecutor's Homicide and Major Crimes Task Force and the Bloomfield Police Department.
new jersey, bloomfield, murder, shooting, new jersey news
- American Meb Keflezighi wins Boston Marathon 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 5 kids being questioned in Central Park robberies, assault 11 min ago
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 25 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos