New Jersey News
Police search for gunman in Bloomfield murder
BLOOMFIELD (WABC) -- Police are investigating the murder of a man found shot to death in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
At around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting on Beardsley Avenue.
Officers found a 24-year old man with an apparent gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The shooting is being investigated by the the Essex County Prosecutor's Homicide and Major Crimes Task Force and the Bloomfield Police Department.
new jersey, bloomfield, murder, shooting, new jersey news
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 15 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
3 min ago