New Jersey News
Police search for gunman in Bloomfield murder
BLOOMFIELD (WABC) -- Police are investigating the murder of a man found shot to death in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
At around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting on Beardsley Avenue.
Officers found a 24-year old man with an apparent gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The shooting is being investigated by the the Essex County Prosecutor's Homicide and Major Crimes Task Force and the Bloomfield Police Department.
new jersey, bloomfield, murder, shooting, new jersey news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos