New Jersey News
Police search for gunman in Bloomfield murder
BLOOMFIELD (WABC) -- Police are investigating the murder of a man found shot to death in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
At around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting on Beardsley Avenue.
Officers found a 24-year old man with an apparent gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The shooting is being investigated by the the Essex County Prosecutor's Homicide and Major Crimes Task Force and the Bloomfield Police Department.
new jersey, bloomfield, murder, shooting, new jersey news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 8 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
8 min ago