New Jersey News
School Board says spaghetti, clear straps OK for 8th grade dance
READINGTON, N.J. (WABC) -- The Readington Board of Education voted on a compromise regarding the dress ban for the eighth grade dance.
The Board voted to allow dresses with at least a single clear or spaghetti strap in order to prevent wardrobe malfunctions, which they say was the intent of the ban.
The Board also agreed to set up a committee to create a new dress code policy for future dances. They will include parents and students in the decision making.
The Readington Middle School's eighth grade dinner dance will be held on June 14th.
new jersey, new jersey news
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos